Sunday, September 2, 2018

Eighth Year of Projects - Week 10


Hello!!  Back for another week.  This week was also busy with work and I did not accomplish as much knitting as I had hoped.  Oh well - at least I did get in some knitting time so that is good. 

I worked on my Flibbertigibbet socks this past week and am done one set of gusset decreases and about half way through the gusset on the second sock.  Maybe they will be finished for next week?  The next round of Tour de Sock began yesterday morning and I think I am going to pass on them - they are an unusual construction and I know I will not have time to devote to them to finish in ten or so days.  They are interesting looking so maybe I will try them at a later date - we shall see!  


Check back next Sunday and see if I finished anything!!

7 comments:

  1. I really like those socks. The colorway you have chosen shows off the cables and lace so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colour and lace. I like the look of the next round socks but agree it looks as though you would have to devote some time to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a lot going on with that next sock... not sure how I feel about it. It’d take some thinking and attention, for sure. Not to be rushed into!

    I hope you have some knitting time this week because Flibbertigibbet are looking very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - those next socks are something else! Your Flibbertigibbets are wonderful looking and coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool pattern on the socks, very unusual but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure which I like better...the name of those socks or the style....and then there's the yarn you're using....all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome socks, and awesome name too, what's not to like!

    ReplyDelete