Saturday, February 26, 2011

Snow Storm and a Finished Project

We had a bit of a snow storm go through here yesterday.  There was somewhere between 6-10 inches of snow and some freezing rain (yuck!).  A nice day to stay indoors and knit :)  Here is a picture out my kitchen window:















And I finished my Baby Tree of Life afghan!!  Here are some pictures:

Here we have the body and the border ready to assemble.



















All pinned out for blocking :)





























Project: Baby Tree of Life Throw
Started: February 1st 2011
Finished: February 25th 2011
Needle: 4.5mm Addi circular
Yarn: Premier Yarns SAE

More details on my Ravelry Project Page

This will be a gift to Carolyn S. for her baby shower (it's a girl - Ruthie)

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely blanket! It's seeing projects like this one that make me want to learn to knit properly!

    ReplyDelete