Tuesday, April 7, 2015

F is for Finish it OR Frog and Free it?


I have a scarf that I started a long time ago ad have done nothing on it for some time now.  I need to decide if I want to finish it (the odds seem low on that!) or if I should frog it (undo it) and free the yarn fore something else.  I think I will have to bite the bullet and reclaim the yarn!  The pattern is an Advent style pattern - one part of the pattern is open each day through the Advent season.  I am on day 6 of 24...  The picture posted below was taken November 26th 2013 and I have not added to it since...  On top of it all it is lace weight yarn and has beads added in along the way.

I will frog this thing and find some other use for the yarn - something that really calls to me and that I really love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment