Sunday, February 14, 2016

A Year of Projects - February 14th 2016



Time for a Year of Projects Update!  I have made some progress this past week although I have been quite busy with work and did not have as much spare knitting time as I would have liked!  My progress was on two of my projects.

1) Sock Scrap-ghan - I added several squares to this scrap-ghan this past week and am now up to squares done.  I also think I am on my last scrap skein/ball of yarn.  I accidentally used on scrap twice but otherwise every square so far is different!  After this square I will be going back and using up the same scraps again until I run out!




2) Double Flake Squirrel Socks - I finished one sock last night!  Now to get the second cast on and done as well!!




This week coming up I plan to spend time on each of my WIPs - one per day and some will repeat since I have fewer WIPs than days of the week.

6 comments:

  1. Those double flake squirrel socks are pretty neat. I was interested to see all the variety in how knitters have arranged the charts in the project pages. Your colour combo is quite charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A plan to work on a WIP each day sounds like it will yield progress. I may do that, too! I love the double flake squirrel sock. Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those socks, I'm looking for just the right double knitted sock pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love those socks, I'm looking for just the right double knitted sock pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scrapghan is looking lovely, lots of gorgeous colours working together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saying Hi as one of Stormy's Sidekicks for the A to Z Challenge - I know I followed your blog last year through April - I love craft too :) I've chosen a slightly different topic this year which I "Revealed" last week. All the best for April :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace a Stormy’s Sidekick minion

    ReplyDelete