Week 3!! I made some decent progress this past week. I spent some time working on several projects and got some things accomplished.
Baby Blanket #2 (Bubbles Baby Blanket) - I frogged this one and restarted with a shorter foundation chain.
|Before - I frogged my first attempt after deciding it was too wide.|
|After - I am at about 9 or 10 inches now!|
So I started scrounging around to see if I had more yarn and thankfully I did!! I got that last square done, got all the squares sewn together (I like to join squares like this using a simple whipstitch. I like the way the fabric lays nice and flat and I like how there are no ridges at the joins. I also find it quick and easy to do!), and then added a small border on the whole thing! My first finish!!
Scrap-ghan - I added eight little mitered squares.
Tune in next week and see how much I get done!! I doubt I will be as productive as this past week but who knows!!