Sunday, October 15, 2017

Seventh Year of Projects - Week 16



Back for another Year of Projects update!

This week we had company in from back home (Canada) and I spent more time visiting than knitting but that is fine since I did get a little bit done.

I mostly kept up with my Temperature scarf - this shows my progress (from the orange markers forward is what I did this past two weeks).  I am behind three days.


The second clue in the mystery shawl was released on Friday and I had a bit of time to work on that on Saturday but only a few rows - I'll post an update picture next week.

I also spent some time working on my Vanilla socks.  I didn't post a picture last week, but this shows my progress over the past two weeks (from the green marker forward).  I am about half way through the gusset decreasing.


I should get more done next week while after our company has gone back home (we had such a nice visit and saw all sorts of fun things!)

My page of current projects for this YOP can be found here.

To read other blogs taking part in YOP - Year 7 (or to join up yourself - it is never too late!) check out the Ravelry group over here.

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your shawl. I love mysteries. Your socks are almost done. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress on your sock and scarf. Looking forward to seeing the shawl next week. Company is always fun but does cut into crafting time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the temperature scarf and need to keep track of the temps so I can start one! Glad you had fun with your guests...it's always a nice break. After Christmas (gift making) I would like to try a mystery KAL or CAL....they always sound like so much fun and I think I know enough now to be able to handle it...I hope. I am looking forward to seeing your shawl and I just finished the gusset on my 2nd sock and it took me all afternoon! It's not something I can watch t.v. while doing it either but once it's done you're pretty much home free! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen :) Nice job on those socks! I was about to start a pair, then chickened out when I saw the instructions lol...I need to find my confidence! I love the colours of the scarf too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects are coming along nicely considering you had visitors, I'm very impressed you are keeping up with the temperature scarf, I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this temperature scarf like a temperature blanket but smaller? I was quite tempted to start a blanket of my own in January but wasn't sure I'd keep up all through the year (I never managed to complete a 365 days photo challenge, and that should be easy enough, right?). The socks are coming along great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the temperature scarf is the exact same thing as a temperature blanket. I knew I could never keep up with a blanket!

      Delete