Sunday, December 23, 2018

Eighth Year of Projects - Week 26


We have reached the half way point on our Year of Projects!!  I suspect it is time to revisit my list and see if I am anywhere near what I originally planned or if I have ventured way off track!  Maybe I will redo my list!

This has been quite a productive week!!

1.  I have finished the design I was working on last week and it is set for publication in the near future.  I am allowed to show pictures of the design before publication, but am not allowed ot share the pattern.  Here is what the finished socks look like:


2. I have caught up on my Advent Scarf again!  This includes progress from December 13th through December 22nd!  Only a few more days to go and we are all done with this.  Next week I should be able to show you the finished and blocked item!!   


3. I have picked up my Rowe Cardigan again and managed to get some work done on the two front panels.  This will be my focus project once I am done with my Advent scarf and Christmas knitting is done.  I would love to have this complete before 2019 arrives!  My progress is from the blue marker.


4.  I have one last minute cast on to report...  I decided to make a last minute Christmas gift.  It is the Boyfriend Hat and it is knitting up very quickly!  I have about four inches done and need about six before the decreasing.  I hope to finish it up today, but still have tomorrow as well!


I posted a new podcast yesterday where I talk about each of these four projects.


Until next week everyone!!  Have a very Merry Christmas (or whatever holiday you happen to celebrate) and I will see you again soon!

4 comments:

  1. You have been busy again. Your sock design looks stunning, well done! The advent scarf is also coming along nicely, have a lovely Christmas yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Karen. I am envious of your Advent Scarf progress. I have 1 stitch that I can not get to lay the way I think it should. I am sure I am doing it wrong and can not find it on youtube to make sure. Oh well.....no one but me will know. You have gotten quite a bit done this week. Your Rowe Cardi is one of my all time favorites. I love cables and there are lots there as well as on your socks you designed. Good job! Have a Blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cabled socks, your design looks lovely in that green too. I’ve had a break from cables since the cardi I knit, but I really like how the Rowan cardi is looking so far. You must knit so quickly to think of a finished cardi this year...mine took 3 months 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on fire this year! I love your projects and the socks are beautiful. I adore the advent scarf and the Rowe cardigan is amazing. The hat looks very nice and hopefully now that Christmas is done I can spend some time catching up on podcasts. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete