Sunday, January 13, 2019

Eighth Year of Projects - Week 29


Welcome back for another week!!  I have spent all my spare time this week working on my Rowe Cardigan and have added quite a bit to the ribbing.  I am now a bit past half way through all this ribbing!  I need to have eight inches and am not at just over four inches - so a way to go yet!  We are back to school now, so my free time has shrunk.  Oh well!  Here is a picture of the cardigan all scrunched and bunched.  It is tough to get a decent picture of the progress while it is all on the needles.


Here are a couple skeins of yarn I bought recently.  I bought eight of this gorgeous blue and it is destined to become a Sode Cardigan (but I won't cast it on until I get a couple other things off the needles!)  I bought five skeins of the gray and I am not sure what that will become - either a sweater, a vest, or a wrap. 


And I have posted a new podcast where I show you my purchases and give you a better view (sort of) of my Rowe Cardigan.


See you all next week!!

12 comments:

  1. The Sode cardigan looks like it will be a good project, so many cables. I’ll catch your blog later in the week to see Rowe better,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love natural colour cardigans. Yours is going to be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you are so close! It is going to be the perfect sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rowe is coming along nicely. You will be wearing it in now time. Sode is gorgeous. You do such a lovely job with cables! That blue will be perfect for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, the Sode! That is a beautiful cardigan. I will enjoy watching you knit that. Can't way to see Rowe finished. So close!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So close is right! I can't wait to see Rowe finished too!

      Delete
  6. You have made great progress. The Sode is beautiful but I noticed it is for "advanced knitters" so I will steer clear! LOL!

    ReplyDelete