Sunday, January 20, 2019

Eighth Year of Projects - Week 30


I'm running a little late today...  But I have a finished object to share with you!!  My Rowe Cardigan is all done!  I love it!



And this picture really sums up how I feel about it:


Once I was finished with Rowe I turned to my Texture Time Shawl and have made some progress on that!  I hope to get this one finished in the next couple weeks!  Then I will cast on something new as a reward :) My progress here is from the orange marker out towards the pink (it is easier to see in the second picture)



And I have a new episode of my podcast up on YouTube.  I show off my Rowe Cardigan in more detail there.


See you all next week!!

11 comments:

  1. Your Rowe is fabulous. But then you are the queen of Cables! Your shawl will be another beauty when completed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That sweater is even better than I was picturing. And what a great picture of you bundled up in your wonderful Rowe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of you in the Rowe Cardigan is adorable! I'm enjoying your podcasts. Thanks for keeping me company while I craft. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you're welcome ♥ So happy you join me!

      Delete
  4. You can see the joy that sweater has brought you on your face. It looks wonderfully cosy. Well done. Your shawl is so interesting and I especially like the blue and turquoise sections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♥ The sweater does indeed give me a lot of joy!

      Delete
  5. Karen it turned out beautiful and looks really lovely on you! I need to check that shawl out as I love the pattern of it....so interesting and the colors you chose are really showing it off well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cardigan looks so cozy and pretty, well done!!

    ReplyDelete