Sunday, October 18, 2020

Tenth Year of Projects - Week 16



So I completely forgot to do this last week!!

Ongoing works in progress:
1)  Sorta Shortie Christmas Socks - Over the past two weeks I have made some progress on these socks.  I now have the first sock complete and am moving down the foot on the second sock!    




2) Slipstravaganza - this is a mystery shawl knit along by Stephen West.  The clues come out every Friday and I cast  this on on October 9th.  We got a bonus clue the first week!  I am done clue number one and have three rows to go on the bonus clue and then I am ready to start the second clue (which was released on October 16th).  I have not looked at that clue yet so I have no idea what to expect!  I won't show any pictures of the shawl here because I don't want to spoil the surprise/mystery for anyone, but I do show it in my podcast if you are curious (and there are some pictures on my Ravelry project page).  

I just posted a new video on Saturday in case you want to check it out!  I would be so happy if you subscribed to my little channel ♥




Please head over to the forum on Ravelry to see what others are up to with their YOPs!

6 comments:

  1. I have never done an online KAL. I don't knit fast enough for one thing. And while I like Zoom, I'm not a big fan of Facebook or threads for activities. I get overwhelmed with too many posts. But I'm glad you are enjoying it!! I have to admit Patty Lyon's newest sweater KAL is extremely attractive to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the KAL you showed in your video. What a very interesint look. But then, it is Mr West LOL. Cute Christmas sock too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His designs are so wacky you are brave doing a mystery one, I’m intrigued to see what it is like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the finished Mr. West's project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, those socks are ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete