Yesterday I managed to get all the things on my list crossed off! Happy times! I located the yarn I needed to get some work done on the crochet squares that want to become afghans, I took pictures of my starting point on my miscellaneous crochet squares, I got my sock design edited and published (here it is!), and I have another sock pattern up for testing over here. A good, productive time was had!!
My plans for Day 2: I need to finish up a bunch of crochet squares and get some afghans complete. I have three (make that four) groups of squares ready to be joined and finished - time to get them done and donated somewhere!!
Here is my starting point at the beginning of the day Saturday:
1. Saltines and criss cross squares (the criss cross squares were done in the past years and the saltines are left overs from other projects - likely several years old...):
2. Little baby yarn squares (no date on this picture, but I am sure these
have been around for several years - possibly 5+ years...) :
3. Little bright squares (notice that this picture was taken in 2013...):
4. Five squares that need more to finish (also apparently untouched since 2013 as well...):
Let's see where I am by the end of the day!! My first project will be #1 - that has the highest likelihood of completion during the day! I'll post an update tomorrow morning although Sunday will be an afghan making day as well so I will hope to get even more done.