Monday, November 23, 2015

WIP-it Down Thanksgiving 2015 - Day 4



Considering that Sunday is usually a busy day in our house I managed to get a goodly amount done on my WIP-it Down projects!!  Here is what I managed to finish yesterday:

Five squares that need more to finish:
Yesterday I managed to crochet four extra criss cross squares so that I could round out the five flower petal squares I had made some time ago.  Once those were crocheted I was able to stitch them all together and add a single crochet border.  Another project complete and another baby blanket to add to the donation pile!!  Here is what it turned out like:




Day 4:  Today we will be out quite a bit of the day so I won't have as much time to work on my original schedule.  So my new plan is to spend the spare time I do have today adding borders to the 16 baby yarn squares to get them all to the same size.  Once those are all bordered I will sew them together and add a single crochet border to the whole blanket.  I posted a picture of the squares a couple times already in earlier posts.  Hopefully tomorrow I can post another completed baby afghan!!


No comments:

Post a Comment