Yesterday I managed to get the borders on 16 squares and then I also got them all sewn together and added the border! Here is the finished afghan:
Day 5: Today my focus project will be my new design called Vivaldi's Autumn. One sock is already complete and the second is my focus project for today. So far I have the cuff complete on the second sock. I need to double check the chart to make sure I have the design properly mirrored. Then it is time to print it out and see how much I can get knit in one day!! Here is where I am now:
I'll post an update picture tomorrow morning to show you how much I did!