Wednesday, December 16, 2015

WIP Wednesday Update - Advent Calendar Knitting

And my Advent knitting continues!  I am enjoying this very much although I am falling behind...

Right now I am complete up to the end of Day 12 (half done).  With the end of the semester, grading final exams, and entering final grades I am a bit swamped!  Throw into the mix serving on two search committees at work, going through several phone interviews, and meetings I am a bit swamped.  And Christmas shopping (thank goodness for online shopping!) and preparing for the holidays, well I am - wait for it - a bit swamped!  Spending a bit of time each day working on some of my Advent knitting gives me a nice break, although doing two Advent projects was likely biting off more than I could chew.  I still hope to finish both before 2016 arrives!

Sock progress:



Scarf progress:

Unblocked, crinkly, and upside down...

2 comments:

  1. I think your socks are fun! I've never used white as a base for socks but you've changed my mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These socks were a lot of fun! I'll be posting pictures of the finished socks on Friday!

      Delete