Thursday, April 7, 2016

F is for the Four Seasons


I am working on a set of designs right now that inspired by the four seasons.  The theme of the four designs is mirrored cables (with a bit of lace thrown into one pair).  I currently have three of the designs all done and almost ready to be published (after I do the editing of the patterns).  The fourth and final design is in the works now and I hope to have it ready for testing in the next month or so.  Once the four are ready I plan to release them as a e-book (a first for me!!)

Here are the first of the Four Seasons:


Spring

Summer

Autumn

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Spring is my favourite. I've never attempted to knit socks before but can appreciate the time and detail they involve -- amazing!

    http://www.svcambria.com/2016/04/the-to-z-challenge-f-is-for-fido.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Autumn looks like they would really keep your feet warm.

    Elizabeth Twist: Writer, Plague Enthusiast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty patterns. My knitting skills don't extend beyond a straight line. Great colors too!

    @WeekendsInMaine
    Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete