Tuesday, April 12, 2016

J is for Joining Squares


J is for joining squares.  For some people sewing squares together is pure torture and is something that they dread doing.  For me I usually find it to be just fine and actually do not mind it at all.  It does depend on the type of square though.  I enjoy joining knit squares less than crochet squares, and I prefer joining crochet squares that were worked in the round over those made in rows.  Who though someone would have such preferences about joining squares??  So who loves joining squares and who hates it??


3 comments:

  1. I sometimes have a hared time joining squares, but I think it really depends on the type of yarn I'm using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sewing isn't my strong suit, so I fall into the "hate it" category.

    http://www.svcambria.com/2016/04/j-is-for-jacklines-and-other-safety.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog hopping from North Carolina. Love the #Challenge and finding fellow bloggers. If you have an interest in hotels and inns, join me for some arm chair travel. Bring your knitting and teach me after we see the hotels.

    ReplyDelete