Friday, April 29, 2016

Y is for Yarn!


Y is for Yarn!!  I love yarn!!  Over the years I have accumulated a lot of yarn!! I have also knit my way through a LOT of yarn, but if I was honest with myself there is no need for me to buy new yarn for some time - I have plenty of yarn and likely should work at using what I have.  But yarn is so nice and so tempting to buy!

Here is a picture of some of my sock yarn stash (never mind all the no sock yarn stash I have!!  I need to haul ALL my stash out and need to organize it all again! I did that several years ago and it is time to do it again...




4 comments:

  1. Nice stash!

    http://www.svcambria.com/2014/04/whats-so-great-about-cruising-pnw.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Very true!! And this is only my sock yarn (and only the top layer in a huge tub full of sock yarn!)

      Delete