Sunday, October 21, 2018

Eighth Year of Projects - Week 17


Here we are back for another week!  I have managed to get a fair bit of knitting in this week even though I have been quite busy at work.

I only managed to add a few rounds on my Sockhead Slouch Hat.  I am beginning to think I may be getting closer to finished with this one!  My progress from last week is from the blue marker.


I made a great deal of progress on my Texture Time Shawl even though I am still working on Clue #1.  I am getting close to complete with this clue.  I really don't think I will finish this in October!  Oh well!  My progress is from the pink marker!


I released a new pattern on Ravelry - the first one in quite some time!  It is called Staggered Tracks and here is a picture of it:


And I have posted Episode 6 on my podcast!


5 comments:

  1. You did get quite a bit done this week. Good job. The hat looks like it is nearing the decreasing part. The mystery shawl still has me mystified as to what it will look like by the end. I do like the texture of it though. Congrats on the sock pattern release. It will be a great pattern for both male and female.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on all the pride and on the sock pattern. Texture time is comin along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice variety of projects plus your own sock design? I'd say you did quite a bit this past week. Still loving the sockhead in that gradient colorway and I can't imagine what the mystery shawl will look like in the end.....very curious. I love your sock design too! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got so much done, you rock!

    ReplyDelete