Saturday, August 3, 2013

Flash my Stash (August 2013 version)

So for the past little while I have been trying to organize things and sort through all my stuff.  Several months ago I had organized my yarn into several tubs and thought that now would be a good time to revisit my stash to see if it can be whittled down some or at least organized enough so that I can find what I want when I want it.  I had it mostly organized but somehow managed to not fully label everything, so that when I sent the hubby up to the attic to retrieve a tub of yarn for me I often had to have him send a couple tubs down before the "right" one made it!  So now it is time to check things over once more and to label everything (again).  What I have done is made sure each and every skein is inventoried on my Ravelry stash page and numbered in relation to what tub it is in.  I had the first three tubs labeled but the last three were not labeled when I did this exercise several months ago.  Hmmm, why did I not label the last few??  Anywho, now it has been completed!!  Below are pictures of the contents of each tub.  I have plenty of yarn and should challenge myself to use up what I already have and not buy more!! 

Tub One Part One
Tub One Part Two
Tub Two Part One
Tub Two Part Two
Tub Three
Tub Four (currently being used on my Scrap Afghan)

Clear Tub Part One
Clear Tub Part Two
Tub of Sock Yarn :)



No comments:

Post a Comment