Two weeks and two finishes!! I don't expect this trend to continue though! Over the past week I managed to finish my Zip socks. I was very happy to get those all done!
Other things I did this week included going over a few of my really old WIPs and mulling over what to do with them. I will be adding them to my WIP list for this Year of Projects challenge soon. This will be a topic for another day's blog post. I also went through ALL my yarn and made sure all was listed in my Ravelry stash page. This way I will know what I have and in what tub it lives. I did a blog post showing off my stash! Finally I managed to do up some more of the little squares for my scrap afghan. I now have 72 squares completed (22 more from last week). Soon I will have to decide if I want to make this into several baby blankets or into one large bedspread.
Here is a picture of my finished Zip socks. You can see more pictures in my Friday blog post.
and a picture of how many scrap squares are now made (72 squares now):
and I made a little bit of progress on my Vanilla Socks: