Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Name Change



So it has been some time since I posted here last...

I am joining up with NaBloPoMo Challenge (quite late as you may have noticed!) and plan to try to post every day for the rest of the month.  I need to get out a calendar and need to start mapping out some topics for the rest of the month.  I already have some ideas for the Thanksgiving break since I will have the week off from work, but I need to start mapping out some other ideas.

Also, I have changed the name of my blog to reflect my designing interests (along with my crafting and other interests as before).  My new blog name is Karen Buhr Designs :)  and I plan to try to be a bit more regular in my posting here (but you have heard that before!!)!

Here is to completing the month!!  (and continuing into the future!)

No comments:

Post a Comment