Thursday, November 19, 2015

WIP-it Down Week (Thanksgiving 2015 edition)



I have a week off work for the Thanksgiving break and I plan to get caught up on some crafting projects.  Some things need to be finished, some need to be frogged, and some are current projects that I want to work on, and this week I plan to spend each day with a particular focus.

My schedule will be (this is also subject to change!):

Friday afternoon - I plan to get my things organized and ready to go!!  Today I need to finalize a pattern for release! I also need to finish writing up a pattern to get ready for testing.
Saturday - I need to finish up a bunch of crochet squares and get some afghans complete.  I have three (I think) groups of squares ready to be joined and finished - time to get them done!!
Sunday - very little extra time to craft, but I will likely continue with the afghans unless I miraculously finish them all!!  haha
Monday - Herding Cats mitten design
Tuesday - Four Seasons sock design - Autumn
Wednesday - Four Seasons Socks design - Spring
Thursday - Four Seasons Socks design - Summer
Friday - TBD
Saturday - TBD
Sunday - again not much time...  Frog my Advent Scarf and reclaim the yarn and beads for something else (this has not been touched in ages (seriously it's been over a year or more!!).  Tuck in tails on my Sock Scrap Blanket

Monday - back to work...  Boo, but I need the money to keep me in the lifestyle I have become accustomed to!

Each day I will post what my plans are and will post a "before" picture.

Back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment