Thursday, November 26, 2015

WIP-it Down Thanksgiving 2015 - Day 7


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!  We have a quiet day planned at home with just the two of us.  Hubby will be sleeping part of the day as he has to work the midnight shift beginning at 10pm tonight.

Yesterday I was able to get both charts for my latest sock design settled.  I also managed to get part way down the foot.  I knit 54 rounds so that is good, although I had hoped to get more done (but am happy with some progress)!

Here is my progress picture:



Day 7:  Today I will work on the third in my Four Seasons design set.  Vivaldi's Spring!  I have one repeat of the chart complete so far and we shall see how far I can get today!  I do have to rework the chart as there was a small problem that I located while knitting.  I will get that all settled and then will keep cruising along the leg and beyond!!

Here is my starting point:






No comments:

Post a Comment