Friday, November 27, 2015

WIP-it Down Thanksgiving 2015 - Day 8


Yesterday I made some decent progress on my newest sock design.  I got the chart all settled and corrected.  I also managed to complete the leg (a full repeat of 32 rounds), plus finished the heel flap, the heel turn, picked up the gusset stitches, completed all the gusset decreases, and got a little way down the foot!!  It was a good day and I managed a lot of knitting!!

Here is my progress picture:



Day 8:  Today I plan to work my Herding Cats mitten design.  This is a companion piece to my other Herding Cats designs (Herding Cats DK Cowl and Herding Cats Hat).  These mittens (fingerless and full) are done in double knit and I also need to get a pair done up in a stranded version.  I love this design!!  Once the mittens are complete and out for testing I need to get onto the Herding Cats sock design that is in my head.

So far I have the cuff plus 15 rounds complete.  Let's see how much I can accomplish today!!  Here is where I am at as the day begins:


No comments:

Post a Comment