Wednesday, November 25, 2015

WIP-it Down Thanksgiving 2015 - Day 6



Yesterday I got a fair bit of work on my Autumn socks.  I began the day with the cuff on the second sock complete and by the end of the day I had the leg almost complete (only about 12 rounds to go and I will be ready to begin the heel flap).  Here is where I am now:



Day 6:  Today I plan to work on my new design Vivaldi's Summer Sock design.  This is another in the four pattern group - one pattern for each of the Four Seasons by Vivaldi.  I have one leg, heel flap and heel turn complete.  Today I will pick up the gusset stitches and start moving down the foot.  I also need to get the second chart done up to mirror the first chart.

Here is where I am at the beginning of the day (not the best picture but...):


I'll show you where I get to by tomorrow morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment