Monday, November 14, 2016

NaBloPoMo 2016 Day 13


I soon have some days off work coming up over the next two weeks so I am planning a WIP-it Down time!!  Each day I am free I will focus on one project and see how much I can get done on it!  My list (subject to change) of viable suspects and dates for them include:

1) Tuesday November 15th - Finish Sarah's mittens and start a keyhole scarf for her
2) Thursday November 17th - Celtic Myths shawl
3) Friday November 18th, Wednesday November 23rd, Thursday November 24th (these are each partial days with other commitments so I will not have a complete day on this one) - Cross stitch horses
4) Saturday and Sunday November 19th and 20th -  Make the quilted Advent table runner
5) Monday November 21st -  Coffee Cantata socks
6) Tuesday November 22nd -  Scrappie socks
7) Friday November 25th -  Sock scrap-ghan

Each day I plan to post a before and after shot!  On some of these days I have a few other commitments so can't spend all day on the given project.  Also during one of these days I want to sort, photograph, and inventory ALL my yarn!  Not sure which day yet - in other words this list is not 100% confirmed yet!  But I am planning to get a goodly amount of crafting done over the next two weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment