Tuesday, November 1, 2016

NaBloPoMo 2016 Day 1


So I am taking the plunge and will attempt to post each and every day in November as part of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Post Month) 2016!!  I plan to write about crafting - knitting, designing, quilting, cross stitch, some drawing and artistic endeavors, and bullet journaling.  I have a week off work this month for Thanksgiving and plan to do some major sorting of all the excess stuff I have and also plan to have several days where I really settle down and focus on a specific project.

Today I have a cross stitch stand that I plan to get all set up!  I bought back in March so I think it is about time!!  Hopefully I will also have a chance to get a bit of cross stitch done. It has been some time since I did any cross stitch and I am eager to get back to it!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Karen. Cheering you for NaBloPoMo :) Hope to see you more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just know you can do it. No one says it has to be a HUGE blog post. Looking forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete