Tuesday, November 29, 2016

NaBloPoMo 2016 Day 27


I can't believe I completely forgot to post yesterday!!  Sigh.  But posting 28 out of 30 days is not too bad!!

On Sunday I began a mystery Advent Scarf.  It started a few days early so that we would not have as much knitting to do every day.  This way we have 30 rows to knit each day (and the rows are 47 stitches long).  The pattern is a mosaic design and so far I am really enjoying the knit!  The goal of the scarf is to give knitters a little break and some "me" time each day during this busy time of the year!  I usually try to do most of the knitting in the morning over a cup of tea before work, but sometimes (like today) I am knitting in the evening.  Either way - I am making a bit of down time to do something I enjoy!

Here is my progress so far over the three days:




No comments:

Post a Comment