Thursday, November 3, 2016

NaBloPoMo 2016 Day 3


So far so good posting every day!!  HAHA and it is only Day 3!  Today I want to show off a few new knit designs I am currently working on.  I have two sock designs currently being tested and hope to have them released for sale later in November.  I have one more sock design that is partially done.  I need to finish knitting the foot and then will have to get the pattern written up based on my notes I have been taking while knitting.  Once the sample is complete and the pattern is written I will be opening up the testing for it.  I hope to have the testing begin by late November and hope to have the pattern released before the end of December.

Here are the two masculine designs being tested currently:



And here is a progress picture of the design in progress:


No comments:

Post a Comment