Saturday, May 7, 2011

Vacation!

So the school semester is over and I am in need of some time off to recharge.  It has been a stressful last few weeks...  So my plans are simple: craft the days away :)  I have planned out one project to focus on each day and I will post my progress from each day here.  Here is the plan:

Saturday -- Socks
Sunday -- Mindless
Monday -- Spring Leaves scarf
Tuesday -- Sojourn Falls scarf
Wednesday -- BAMCAL, 12 Days, Pet snuggles
Thursday -- LTK
Friday -- Around the World
I will post some before and after pictures for each day to track my progress.  This is going to be a fun week :)

Today is socks!  I am nearly done the heel flap on my H is for Hug Me socks:

and have barely started my I is for I Shall Name them George socks:

Tomorrow morning I shall post an updated picutre!

Let the fun begin (after I get some tea and breakfast into me)

No comments:

Post a Comment