Friday, November 10, 2017

NaBloPoMo 2017 Day 10

Here we are one third of the way through the month!

I made some great progress on my Mystery Socks yesterday.  The first leg is complete and I have half of the first (of three) repeats done on the second leg.  I hope to finish the second leg today!


I also am keeping up with my temperature scarf!  I'll post a progress picture of that tomorrow.

I had some artsy fun yesterday too!


It was a good day ♥

Today I have a meeting at work then plan to go to Hobby Lobby and Michaels to snoop around.  Then off to Walmart and the Dollar Tree.  And I have a package with some fluid gel medium (basically glue for mixed media art) that I need to pick up at UPS.  They said they tried to deliver yesterday but I was home all day so I call BS!  Once I am back home I plan to work on my Mystery socks, block my Mystery Shawl (didn't get that done yesterday...), and watch some podcasts!  Sounds like another good day!

2 comments:

  1. oh, do tell. What podcasts do you listen too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to watch Inside Number 23, Skeindeer Knits, Yarngasm, Ina Knits, Nordic Stitches, Wool Needles Hands, Tea & Possibilities - and those are just the knitting ones...

      Delete