Sunday, November 12, 2017

Seventh Year of Projects - Week 20



Back for another weekly update!  I seem to feel I have less to share since I am posting daily for NaBloPoMo, but here is my update nonetheless.

I have finished to the end of Clue number 2 on my Mystery Socks and now have to wait until Wednesday for the new clue.  I am enjoying this knit and am curious to see what the next clue brings!


I am getting closer to having my Mystery Shawl blocked.  It is soaking right now and will be pinned out later today!


And I finished another mixed media spread in my new art journal!  I am really enjoying this mixed media art journaling!  This last design is a bit dark, but I still like it!


5 comments:

  1. Your mystery socks are gorgeous, such a lovely colour too. I haven't even been able to keep up with the reading of the posts never mind writing them, well done for keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the mystery socks. I can't imagine knitting socks. Knitting mystery socks is amazing to me. Your mixed media art journal looks like fun! I hope to see more of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....you really went to town on the socks. Wonder what they will have you do next? Maybe the heels? I am just fascinated by your mixed media art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for starting the blocking process. I do love that pattern on your mystery socks....I am so tempted to cast them on, but I already have two sock patterns in the queue ready to cast on. Decision, decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your socks with the cable design! I have a love affair with cables and need to do some more. The yarn for your shawl is lovely and I can't wait to see it after blocking. Art journaling is something I would love to dabble in but I don't think I can fit anything else in right now but I love yours!

    ReplyDelete