Tuesday, November 7, 2017

NaBloPoMo 2017 Day 7


I had a really unproductive day yesterday (in the arts and crafts department I mean).  I managed to do my two rounds on my temperature scarf and that was it!  I had to go into the office for the day (Monday and Wednesday are my teaching days) and then in the evening hubby and I went out for supper and then to do some shopping.  By the time we settled in to watch some TV I was done for the day and didn't do any knitting!  Hopefully I will be able to make up for lost time later today - although today is looking busy as well!

I think one thing on my to-do list should be to clean off my desk area!  I have two banquet tables set up as my desk and art table and things have become very messy and cluttered!  Today I shall make some time to tidy this up!  Here is what I am dealing with now:




Until tomorrow!  Make it a great day!

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how quickly our personal areas can become jumbled. This means you have been quite ceeative recemtly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, the desk of the creative soul! Well done!

    ReplyDelete