Tuesday, November 28, 2017

NaBloPoMo 2017 Day 28


Today is NaBloPoMo Day 28!!  Only two more days to post and I will have posted every day in November!  I am impressed with myself!

Yesterday I finished my Coffee Cantata Socks and am so happy to be able to cross them off my WIP list!  They were on my needles for far too long.  I am not happy with the finished product though.  I did not really enjoy the knit.  I wish I had used a different yarn - this one was not well suited to the pattern...  The pattern itself is lovely!  Here they are:


Today I am working form home.  The university is closed today because of a water main break.  They need to shut off the water and heat to get it fixed up today.  So I plan to spend my day alternating between doing some school stuff (I have a conference call training thing from noon to 1:30) and knitting on my mystery socks.  I got a few rounds done on that last night and hope to make some good progress today.  I am planning on adding those to the Finished Object pile this week!  I will be casting on some new things on Friday so I need to get some things off the needles!

Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. The sock pattern is cool. Looking at it from the cuff down it resembles a person, or an angel!

    ReplyDelete