Saturday, November 4, 2017

NaBloPoMo 2017 Day 4

Day 4!!  I had a fun day yesterday doing a little knitting, lots of art work, and some shopping. 

I finished my first multi media piece and I think I quite like it now.  I was not certain as I was making it, but am happy with the outcome.


I got a start on another piece and so far like it, but I am not certain where it is going next.  I'll let it sit and think about what it wants to be!


I got some things for future art pieces too.  I found some nice picture frames that I plan to paint white.  They will form part of future pieces. 


I also bought a 9x11 canvas that will use up one of the two frames above.  I found all sorts of other goodies as well - some fake flowers (for embellishments), a flower paper punch, some cardstock paper (three packets on sale for only $3.49, plus a huge package on 40% off), some distress ink pads, and a bunch of other little goodies.  I should have taken pictures to show you, but it was late (dark) when I got home and I was too eager to get started with using things!

Today I plan to work on some art and keep going on my Mystery shawl.  I hope to get the shawl done up soon - like today or tomorrow!  We shall see.  I did not get much done on it yesterday so I hope to make up for that today!

Until tomorrow when I will post my Year of Projects update!

1 comment:

  1. The butterflies are the perfect touch. The blue is so delicate and soothing.

    ReplyDelete