Tuesday, November 14, 2017

NaBloPoMo 2017 Day 14


Back for Day 14!  Almost half way through the month!

Yesterday I worked on my main November BAMKAL square.  Only two repeats left to go and it is done (except for blocking)!


I unpinned my shawl and here is what is looks like all modeled on my mannequin - glamour shots!  I love this little shawl!



Today I plan to finish my November Main BAMKAL square and will cast on (and hopefully finish) my November Alternate BAMKAL square.  If I get both of those done and have extra time I will get going on the November crochet squares.





2 comments:

  1. The shawl!!!! Even more beautiful than I had first thought. That square pattern is so interesting. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shawl is stunning. The mannequin wears it well!

    ReplyDelete