Thursday, June 30, 2011

100 Days, 100 Words - Day 1

Today I am going to start my 100 days, 100 words posting.  My list of 100 words can be found here.  The first word on my list is APPLE.  I love apples!  I love them raw, baked in an apple crisp, baked in a pie, done up as apple butter, applesauce, and this list can go on and on.  I really do enjoy apples and I mostly eat them raw for snacks.

There are so many varieties of apples too, but my favorite has to be a Gala apple!  My favorite way to buy them is fresh from an orchard. Every fall there is an orchard that brings apples to the place I work and people can go and buy apples from them.  For the past four falls we have bought a bushel each time.  The apples are so good! They are a nice, healthy, perfect little snack!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Apples too! I've never been lucky enough to have them straight from the orchard, they must be delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the linky party! I love apples too, apple crumble is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete