Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday June 1st 2011

Here is my WIP-it Wednesday report.  I am nearly done with sock number two for my H is for "Hug me" socks.  I am heading away on a road trip (ten hour drive with me doing about half the driving) so I should have plenty of time to knit socks!  I hope to complete my H is for Hug Me socks and also hope to get a good start on K and maybe a fair bit done on J as well.

And to report on my other WIP - I am down one pound from lasst Wednesday - nothing too much but a loss anyways!  I'll take it!  I'll also have to be a bit careful with what I am eating as I will mostly be eating out until next Tuesday morning when I get back home!!

To see more posts like this please go on over to tami's amis

6 comments:

  1. I just did sock knitting in the car for a (much shorter than yours) long journey, it definitely made the time go quicker! Hope you make lots of progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alphabetical socks? Are you in a challenge or something? Good luck on the road trip. I love to knit or crochet while hubby's driving, passes the time nicely.

    1 pound is a start, keep at it. Eating while traveling can be difficult, hopefully you'll find some time to take a walk or two to help you with that goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO jealous that you can knit in the car. It makes me too barfy, so I can't do it. Hope you have a great time, and good luck with the travel food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss and enjoy the rest of your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love having time to knit in the car. I hope you get some sock progress out of it! And congrats on your other progress too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for starting the weight loss! I'm able to knit in the car, as long as I look up every once in awhile. Hope you've having a great trip!

    ReplyDelete