Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WIP-it Wednesday (June 8th 2011)

Another WIP-it Wednesday day is upon us!!  I really don't have too much to report from the past week.  I did finish my H is for "Hug Me" socks (I'll post about that for FO Friday) and I did a little bit on my I is for "I Shall Name them George" socks.  I have also cast on my J is for "Julie's Soft Socks" and K is for "Knitmore Girls Vanilla Socks"

Here are a couple pictures:

I is for "I Shall Name them George"

J is for "Julie's Soft Socks"

K is for Knitmore Girls Vanilla Socks
And my weight loss - after being out of town for nearly a week I did not do so well on the body WIP - I gained two pounds...  But I got back on track yesterday!  Here's to a good number next Wednesday!!

To see more WIP-it Wednesday blogs please check out Tami's Amis!!

16 comments:

  1. cool socks - loving the colours you're using :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the variety of colours for your socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such nice colour choices... I would be a nervous wreck with so many socks on the go though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your socks are great! I love the yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have the sock bug baaaad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a non sock knitter I am in awe of yours! Gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooohhhh, more socks!!! Love them!! Good for you getting "back on the wagon!" You'll lose those two pounds again quick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will get back, just be focused now. Love the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great googly moogly, that's a LOT of socks! I think I love the J socks best -- they remind me of the beach at the moment. Your feet are so lucky. :) I'm working on losing weight too -- hang in there! The scale will have to get on board eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the K color combination, though they all look great to me. I recently finished the book, A Good Yarn, where one of the characters knitted in order to loss weight. Her theory was if she was knitting, she wasn't eating. If she was knitting, she wasn't in the kitchen fixing food. In the book it worked for her. Lots of luck, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a lot of socks to have going at once! The name for the "I" socks has me giggling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all your socks! What yarn are you using for your J socks! It's pretty! Also, good for you for getting back on track so quickly. Gaining 2 pounds isn't bad when out of town!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the alphabet socks. Have you decided on the "W" yet? You should look at the KellyJ Walking on Sunshine sock. That is what I am knitting right now and absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - yet more sock-enabling - those colours are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply gorgeous colors!
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete