Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WIP-it Wednesday (June 29th 2011)


Here we are for another WIP-it Wednesday update!  I made some more squares (about thirty) for my ATW afghan but I didn't get too much done on this over the past week.

I have however made some progress on my I is for "I Shall Name them George" socks.  I have the first sock completed now and am ready to cast on for the second sock.  Here are the before and after pictures:

And I managed to finish my J is for "Julie's Soft Socks"  I made them with a DK weight yarn and the hubby is wearing them around the house as slippers - he likes them :) They don't quite match but I am not too concerned about that (and neither is the hubby)!  Here is a before and after picture of them:



To see more wonderful WIP-it posts head on over to Tami's Amis!!

And on the weight loss front - no change this week.  At least it's not a gain...

15 comments:

  1. Cute socks, they look really comfy too! Hubby must be pleased with them :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab socks. I really like the ice-creamy colors of the second pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be nice to have a hubby that will wear such bright colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been a sock knitting machine lately! They look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. VEry nice, I really like Julie socks! Awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great socks, I am learning to not worry about both socks matching up stripe wise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome socks!! That's great that he's wearing them too!! My friend calls those kind of socks "fraternal twins!" ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look super comfy. Ribbed socks are my all time fave. And I love the sock blockers too

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are crazy awesome with your socks!!! :D

    ReplyDelete