Sunday, November 11, 2018

Eighth Year of Projects - Week 20


Hello and welcome to my latest Year of Projects update!  Week 20!!  Today also marks posting for each of the first 11 days in November so I am doing well in reaching my NaBloPoMo goal of posting each and every day in November!  This week has been relatively productive for me although I have only focused on two projects.

My Texture Time Shawl has seen quite a bit of love this past week.  I am now working on Clue #3 of the first half of the shawl and am about one third to one half done with the clue.  I am looking forward to completing the shawl and being able to wear it, but that is still quite a way off.  My progress this past week is from the blue marker:


And I made some progress on my Vanilla Christmas Socks too.  I added a couple inches and hope to soon be ready to begin the heel flaps.  My progress is from the blue marker:


My progress on NaKnitMo is going well too.  In order to hit my target of 50,000 stitches in the month of November I need to average 1,666.67 stitches per day.  At the end of Day 10 I should have knit a total of 16,666.7 stitches and I have actually knit 17,894 stitches so I am a bit ahead of schedule!  YAY! 

I posted my latest podcast early this morning.  It is a bit rambling but I had fun talking to everyone about all sorts of upcoming plans I have!


I hope everyone has an amazing week!!

6 comments:

  1. Your NaKnitMo totals are great. Always nive to be a bit ahead. You made some serious orogress this week on your shawl and socks. Looks like I have something to watch durong hubby's football marathon today! Hooray for podcasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how your Texture Time Shawl is coming along - very pretty colors! The socks are very nice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes I can’t get over the number of stitches you are doing in a week. In a week I’ve done 80 rows of 72 stitches, so that’s only 5,760, well done on your progress and keeping up with your daily blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress you're making, Karen. Enjoyed the podcast and I really enjoyed seeing your shawl up close and personal. I look forward to checking out your different playlists. I think that is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both texture time and the socks are looking great. I am still loving the striping/pooling on your socks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! 17 thousand some stitches in a day? I probably don't do that in a month but then I don't knit everything either but still you must be a mighty fast knitter! Congrats on that accomplishment.
    I am in love with that shawl....the colors, the design...it is just gorgeous!
    Love your Christmas socks! I need to catch up ...still with all your podcasts. I don't know how you do it all? But glad you do!

    ReplyDelete