Thursday, November 22, 2018

WIP-it Down Week Thanksgiving 2018 - Day 8


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the United States who happen to be reading this today!  I plan to spend my day cooking (nothing too strenuous!), eating, and knitting!  Sounds like a good day to me!

Yesterday I worked on my Vanilla Christmas Socks and added ten more rounds to both feet.  Slowly making some progress! 


And I cast on the Julenatt Mittens by Skeindeer Knits (her current mystery mitten pattern).  Clue #1 came out yesterday and I got a little bit done on that (only eight rounds on the first mitten).  This clue has us doing the cuff and I like the way it is looking!  Here is the little bit I have done (it is so small that I need to hold on to it to photograph the poor thing!):


Today I plan to work on my Texture Time Shawl.  I am hoping to finish Clue #3 on the first half of the shawl today - we shall see if I manage that!


Hubby and I are spending a quiet Thanksgiving Day together.  We got ourselves a small turkey (8 pounds) and I'll get that into the oven a bit later.  We also plan on having corn, mashed potatoes, and stuffing. It won't be very colorful, but it will be delicious!! 

Until tomorrow my friends ♥

2 comments:

  1. The mitten cuff is really pretty. You got some nice knitting done yesterday. A blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cuff on the mitten is pretty! I hope you and your hubby had a lovely Thanksgiving feast. :)

    ReplyDelete