Monday, November 19, 2018

WIP-it Down Week Thanksgiving 2018 - Day 5


Back for another WIP-it Down day!  Today I am going to spend all my knitting time working on my sock design.  When I last worked on this I left off after four rounds beyond the cuff - so basically not much was done...  Here is a picture of where I was at the beginning of the day - here is hoping for a decent amount of progress!


Yesterday I got a good amount of work done on my Vanilla Christmas socks.  I picked up all the gusset stitches on both socks and managed to get all the way to the end of all the gusset decreases before I turned in for the day.  Not to continue along the feet, although with a size ten foot that takes a little while...  Here is what the socks look like now:


Until tomorrow everyone!!  I think tomorrow has my Rowe Cardigan as my project of the day!  Looking forward to working on the two front panels!

1 comment:

  1. Yup....the foot takes the longest to do. I don't care what size your foot is...it is always slow going.

    ReplyDelete