Tuesday, November 6, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 Day 6


Back for another day.  I had a completely unproductive day craft wise although it was a productive day at work.

So far this morning I have sat through several online training sessions and have been able to work on my Texture Time Shawl while I was doing so.  YAY!!  This afternoon I will continue with another session and will move on to Clue #3 on the right hand side of the shawl.  This morning I finished Clue #2 on the right hand side, but I will leave the second half of Clue #2 for later.  You need to keep 134 live stitches waiting until you are ready to come back to Clue #3 so I thought it easiest to just continue along with the first half since I already have all the clues.  I think that last sentence might have been a nice run on sentence!!  LOL

Here is what my Texture Time Shawl looks like just after lunch today:


Maybe I will have a goodly amount of Clue #3 to show you tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious if clue three will be anything like clue two. I'm kind of guessing not. Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete