Monday, November 12, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 Day 12

Here we are at over 25% of the way through NaBloPoMo!!  I think I might make it through the month this year! YAY!!

Yesterday was spent mostly relaxing and doing some knitting on my Vanilla Christmas socks.  I have finished up the leg and am now working down the heel flap.  Hopefully in a few weeks I will have a completed pair of socks!  My progress yesterday is from the blue marker down:


Time to go and get organized to head to work for the day!  Almost Thanksgiving Break here and I am excited for my WIP-it Down Week!!  And I am excited for some down time to relax and recharge my batteries - it has been a busy autumn...

I posted the first half of my haul video from Friday this morning.  I'll post the second half (the Goodwill portion) tomorrow morning.  Check it out if you are interested!!


Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment