Thursday, November 15, 2018

WIP-it Down Week Thanksgiving 2018 - Day 1




Today is NaBloPoMo Day 15 and Day 1 of my self imposed WIP-it Down Week.

I have a little over a week off work for the Thanksgiving break and I plan to get caught up on some crafting projects.  Each day I plan to spend a goodly amount of time working on a specific project with the goal of creating some finished objects - or at least the goal of showing all my projects some love!  
Each day I will post what my plans are and will post a "before" picture.  Then the next day I will also post the "after" picture to show what progress I made.  I will also be vlogging about the process.

In general, my schedule will be (but will be subject to change along the way):

1. Thursday - Rowe Cardigan 
2. Friday - Sock Scrap-ghan
3. Saturday - Texture Time
4. Sunday - Christmas Socks
5. Monday - Rowe Cardigan
6. Tuesday - Sock Design
7. Wednesday - Sock Scrap-ghan
8. Thursday - Sock Design
9. Friday - Sewing a project bag
10. Saturday - Texture Time
11. Sunday - Christmas Socks and Advent Scarf (the first clue comes out this day)
12. Monday - back to work...

Today is Day 1!!  I am ready to work on my Rowe Cardigan today!  I am getting close to completing the sleeves and hope to get them done today.  Being able to begin moving along to the two front pieces of the cardigan would be wonderful and I hope to get onto the ribbing of that today.  Here is what the sleeves look like at the beginning of the day and tomorrow I will post a picture of where I finished off by the end of the day:



I will also be vlogging about my WIP-it Down week.  Earlier this morning I posted my introduction video.  Today I will document my activities for Day 1 and will post that in the morning on Day 2.  So basically I will be one day behind in posting!  Here is a link to the Intro video on YouTube.



2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed hearing (on the video) about your plans during WIP-it down week. You've given me ideas for the last weeks of the year. I look forward to seeing what all you get done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with your Rowe cardigan. Good luck today. Your ideas are very inspiring and make me want to finish all my languishing WIPs also.

    ReplyDelete