Thursday, November 8, 2018

NaBloPoMo 2018 Day 8


Back for another day!  One week is done in NaBloPoMo already!!  I managed to get a bit of work done on both my Christmas socks and my Texture Time Shawl yesterday.

Texture Time sees another few rows done on Clue #3 (from the blue marker onwards):


And my Christmas socks saw some progress as well (from the pink marker onwards):


Texture Time has a total of five clues.  The first clue is the center back portion and clues 2 through 4 are done on each side of the center piece fanning out to either side.  Clue five is an optional edging which I suspect I will include.  I have completed clue one, have done clue two on one side, and am working on clue three on the same side.  I will complete clue four on the first side next and then I will go back and do clue two through four on the other side.  Then I will do the edging (clue five).  Hope this makes sense :)

Today I have several online educational sessions so I will be able to happily knit through those - four hours of knitting time!  YAY!!  Let's see how far I get through the remainder of clue three on the first side!

1 comment: