Friday, November 23, 2018

WIP-it Down Week Thanksgiving 2018 - Day 9


Back for another day!  Yesterday we had a yummy Thanksgiving meal and had a wonderful, lazy day.  Not a very colorful meal, but tasty!


I spent my spare time getting a goodly amount of knitting done on my Texture Time Shawl and made some decent progress.  I am still a long way from done, but am still happily knitting away at it.  Here is what I did yesterday (progress is from the blue marker):


This morning we have been out already and went to visit a friend who is in the hospital.  Hopefully she will be going home tomorrow!  The we went to Walmart and I stocked up on some fabric to try to sew myself a couple projects bags.  Here is the loot I bought: 



I plan to work on the bags tomorrow.  This afternoon and evening I think I will either continue with my Texture Time Shawl or I will work on my Rowe Cardigan.  I am leaning towards my Shawl...  Check back tomorrow to see what I decided on!

1 comment:

  1. Your dinner looks very yummy. And your haul from WalMart will make some adorable project bags. I love making them and use them all the time. You got quite a bit done on the shawl. Your colors for it are really great.

    ReplyDelete