Friday, November 16, 2018

WIP-it Down Week Thanksgiving 2018 - Day 2


Good morning and welcome to Day 2 of my WIP-it Down week.  Yesterday we had a snow day and the university was closed, but I was already at home with no plans to go anywhere!  I have seen reports that we got between seven and nine inches of snow!  It is expected to reach 40F today so much of it will melt! 

So I had plenty of time to knit yesterday and I also spent some time in the kitchen.  I finished the sleeves on my Rowe Cardigan!  I had also hoped to start the two front panels, but I didn't get that far.  I'll tackle those pieces on my second day I work on Rowe.  Here is a picture of the completed sleeves (my progress is from the green marker to the top of both sleeves - working them two at a time):


And I show on my vlog what I was doing in the kitchen and also show a bit of the snowfall. 


Today I plan to work on my Sock Scrap-Ghan.  First I need to count how many squares I actually have done, second I need to tuck in a few ends (I try to keep up with this so it is not too daunting!), thirdly I want to go through all my little sock scraps and see which ones have not appeared in the blanket yet, and fourthly I need to get knitting on this again!!  Here is what the blanket looks like now:


Check back tomorrow to see how much progress I made!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting the sleeves done. Watching you init on it was awesome. Your muff8ns look like they would be so yummy. Excited ti see how much of your blanket.

    ReplyDelete