Saturday, November 24, 2018

WIP-it Down Week Thanksgiving 2018 - Day 10


Well today is the second last day of my WIP-it Down week...  I plan to spend the day working on a couple projects.  I finished the first clue on my Advent 2018 scarf (I had done the ribbing the other day and the regular clues began this morning).  Here is what the scarf looks like after today (each marker will show the end of each clue):


And next up is to work on my Julenatt Mittens.  I hope to get the cuffs done or to complete the second clue on one sock today. I have yet to decide if I am going to do one sock first or do them two at a time in tandem.  The second clue was released this morning and I have done 8 rounds on the first clue on the first sock.  Maybe I will catch up today! 

And I filmed and edited my podcast this morning - I will upload it later today once it finishes exporting to my hard drive. 

I plan to go and watch a movie with the hubby - and knit.  It is a rainy, dreary day here!  Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Loving your Advent shawl. I'm kinda nervous to do day 1 clue. Seems there are many having issues with the bobble. I have never done one before. Fingers crossed it goes well. Everything else looks pretty self explanatory.

    What movie did you watch? We have the Hallmark movies recorded and have been watching those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finally catching up? NOT!!! I get slower each day but I'm so glad to read your posts. The Advent scarf is turning out so pretty...love it! I'm working hard to try and get Christmas projects done. It was your Thanksgiving or ours? LOL! Regardless Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete